THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 27, 2009

5 TOP things I long for in love...



1.  To love and be loved at the same time

Nothing in this world beats the feeling you get when you're IN love. The last time I was in love I thought I was on top of the world. I always had the urge to tell the whole world I was in love. It was the greatest feeling...ever! But I just don't know whether I still see love the same way I did before. This part of my life is too 'vague' and I can't put my mind to even visualize it anymore.






2. To say & hear "I Love You...I miss you, Sayang"

I remember being called "Sayang"... To me this is the sweetest term of endearment. But then again...if only you knew...








3. To hold hands


This picture speaks a thousand words. There's no need for me to elaborate how much it warms the heart when your hands connect...


4. To be held in a warm embrace

This is one of the most intimate moments you can have with your partner. It's a lot different than a normal hug. When your bodies merge, you can feel each other's heartbeat... to me this is magical. Your heart never fails to skip a beat...











5. To share a wonderful scenery with 'a special someone' 

A picturesque & breathtaking scenery should only be shared with someone who is the closest to your heart. This is the time when you both take in the beautiful view... without saying much. The most important thing at this very moment is to enjoy and appreciate each other's company... followed by a great, sensuous kiss...


0 comments: