THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Have you ever...?

Have you ever liked someone so much it hurts you badly? Isn't love supposed to make you feel good? I'm confused...

Have you also tried to say something important to someone, but the words just won't come out right? No matter how many times you rehearse your lines? There's always something that pulls you back! My conscience! 

......

I'm all bruised...inside out...can you see it? May be not...because this facade masks my private, odious despair quite perfectly. If only you'd understand how I am really feeling inside...If only I had a magical power that allows me to take you on a journey inside my heart...or what's left of it...so you can see how shattered it is...how scattered the pieces are...so minute, yet each one tells a unique story of how I have fought for happiness throughout the 28 years of my life. 

......

So I'm allowing this video to speak on my behalf...to represent the little voice inside of me that is struggling to be heard... 

Number 1 really is the loneliest number....

1 comments:

Being Dewy said...

I get what u mean by being lonely... yea u really need to wear a mask.. we just have to control everything.. little do they know how we are all inside sniff.. i get u bro